Marketing for Freelancers
You know you do solid work, but you wish more people knew about you. This guide will help you price your services, talk about yourself with confidence, share it with a wider audience, and more.
Coming May 2019 // preorder now to save 50%.
- Building confidence
- “Best” is a relative term
- Talking about yourself and how to answer the question, “What do you do?”
- Why you should specialize
- Who is it for, what is it for, what is the brand promise?
- Psychographics vs. Demographics
- Developing your unique, personal brand
- How should you price your services?
- Moving from hourly to retainers
- How to raise your rates
- How to use testimonials and case studies
- Websites: Why you need one, and how to build it.
- Should you be creating content?
- How frequently should I be creating content?
- Which email service provider is right for you?
- Which social media platforms are right for you?
- Creating a strong Linkedin profile
- How to become an expert or thought leader