Business for Freelancers
Chances are, you got into freelancing because you were great at your craft. You’ve created a very sharp skillset — but the most successful freelancers need to master a wide variety of skillsets.
This couse teaches you the business of freelancing so you can spend more time on what matters: doing great work for your clients.
Coming May 2019 // preorder now to save 50%.
- How to leave your job to go freelance
- Incorporating: the basics
- Goal setting as a freelancer
- Managing and balancing your time as a freelancer
- Scheduling and managing your calendar
- How to create a budget
- Managing your cash flow
- Communicating with clients
- How to structure a winning proposal
- How to say “no” to a client
- Contracts: Why you need them, what to include
- Invoicing and getting paid
- How to handle scope creep in a client project
- Essential software tools for freelancers
- Finding mentors and community as a freelancer