Code of Conduct
Unreal Collective is an inclusive community intended to help our members connect with one another and grow their businesses in a meaningful way.
The community thrives when you share your voice, ideas, suggestions, and input.
To make sure the space remains safe and inclusive for everyone, we have some standards that our team will enforce and uphold.
We expect you to:
- Be kind to others. Treat others as you would like to be treated.
- Behave professionally
- Do not be overly promotional outside of the designated spaces
- Use discretion. Do not quote anyone outside of Unreal Collective without permission, and do not share anything told to you in confidence or private messages.
- Use welcome and inclusive language.
- Be respectful to others’ viewpoints, even when they differ from your own
- Accept feedback gracefully, even if it is constructive criticism
- Share your perspective! (while adhering to the above guidelines)
Unacceptable behavior includes:
- Sexual language or imagery
- Threats or insulting language towards another member
- Sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic, ableist, or exclusionary jokes
- Unwelcome sexual attention or advances
Members asked to stop any inappropriate or unacceptable behavior are expected to comply with Unreal Collective admin requests immediately.
Behavior that violates this Code of Conduct will be met with appropriate action, which may include:
- Written warning
- Removal from the community
If you believe someone is violating this Code of Conduct, within the forum or within private messaging, please contact Jay Clouse immediately.