I’ve been a creator for nearly four years now. Every week, I published three newsletters that go out to thousands of people, two weekly podcasts that have more than 150K combined downloads, and I’ve just learned a lot about how this all works.
Most of those lessons came the hard way and took me way too long to learn.
I know I can make that learning process a lot shorter for others.
So this summer, I will work with 5 individuals who are serious about producing great work and building an audience.
I’m calling it the inaugural Unreal Collective Accelerator Creator Cohort.
I’m looking for people working on:
- Email newsletters
- YouTube Channels
- …and more
We will meet over Zoom for one hour each week to help:
- Hold each other accountable to publishing consistently
- Improve each others’ processes
- Provide critical feedback on each others’ work
- And build an audience and/or community more quickly
I’m going to play with the format a little bit, too – it will be both a mix of group hot seats (i.e. feedback sessions for individual members) as well as specific workshops.
Details to know
- You and I will meet 1-on-1 at the start to create a roadmap personalized to you
- The group will meet via Zoom for an hour every week for 12 weeks
- Calls run from June 15 through August 31
- Joining the Creator Cohort will also give you a year access to the Unreal Collective private Slack community
Because I’m going to be trying this new format, and because we are in a pandemic, I have lowered traditional accelerator pricing by $200.
- Accelerator Base (Group calls only): $795
- Accelerator Plus (Group calls + biweekly 1-on-1 with me): $1295
- Accelerator Premium (Group calls + weekly 1-on-1 with me): $1795
Past Unreal creator projects include:
If this is calling to you, I encourage you to apply here before June 5.